It’s night. There’s a massive shark. The shark turns and attacks. This 22-second video looks like the Blair Witch project of GoPro spearfishing videos. Except, it’s very real. Fisher Heverly, of Wilmington, North Carolina captured this video while spearfishing the Wrightsville Jetty.
- Outdoors360, , Fishing, Saltwater, Scuba & Spearfishing, Shooting, accident, brain, head injury, impaled, injury, spear fishing, surgery, trauma, 0
Getting shot in the head by anything is almost always a death sentence. But there are those rare cases...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Hunting, Viral, backlash, big game hunting, conservation, hunting, poaching, Prince William, trophy hunting, 0
Prince William has faced backlash after making comments in support of trophy hunting in some circumstances. As the president...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019