Catching live bait can be tedious if you don’t have the right equipment or can’t find the right spot. If you follow this guys lead, you’ll at least never have to worry about being unprepared when out on the boat. Just throw it in reverse, pull the throttle and watch the come flying (literally) at you. If this guys reaction is any indication, catching the bait may be the best part of the day.
- Outdoors360, , Boating, Fishing, Saltwater, Sharks, Video, Viral, Indian rocks beach, jumping shark, mako, massive shark, 0
Taylor Danowski and his friends witnessed something pretty incredible while fishing off the coast of Indian Rocks Beach. At...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019