- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. butter, softened, plus more for greasing dish
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. freeze dried dill (optional)
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 2 pounds skinless fish (halibut, tilapia, flounder, mahi mahi, salmon, or cod all work great)
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13” baking dish with thin coat of butter.
- Mix together parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, dill, & tabasco in small bowl until well blended.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish.
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork. Remove from oven and carefully spread parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Notice: Undefined index: html5 in /home/outdoors/public_html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 140