- 1 pineapple (outer bark)
- Fish for grilling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- Cut the bark off of a pineapple into the appropriate size for your fish
- Season your fish with salt and pepper. Sandwich your fish between two pieces of pineapple bark.
- Tie it all together with kitchen twine.
- Grill on each side for at least 12 minutes. Maybe longer. Because your fish is on the pineapple, it will take much longer than your usual fish cook time.
- Make a ” Brown Sugar Soy Sauce” by adding a 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar to 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Drizzle it over fish for maximum flavor.
Notice: Undefined index: html5 in /home/outdoors/public_html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 140