Commuters on interstate 435 near Kansas City had quite the encounter on Friday when a truck carrying millions of bees overturned, releasing an unspecified number. The number of bees onboard were initially reported to be 40,000, but a report said bee experts put that number somewhere between 8-11 million.
- Outdoors360, , Technology, Video, Viral, carbon fiber, helicopter, human-powered helicopter, light, test flight, 0
The human-powered helicopter probably doesn’t look like what you’d expect. It doesn’t resemble a typical helicopter at all. In...
- Outdoors360, , Boating, Freshwater, Saltwater, Technology, Video, Viral, future home, houseboat, jet capsule, ufo, ufo 2.0, unidentified floating object, 0
As far as houseboats go, this floating UFO is pretty insane. This is the second version that boating startup,...
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019