In this original video (which is currently going viral on Facebook) you will see a man in Florida named Veli catch a massive 13 foot Hammerhead Shark. The shark was caught just north of Fort Lauderdale in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea off Anglins Fishing PIer. The shark was pulled ashore by Ryan Bolash (Polash) who helped release the monster.
- Outdoors360, , Boating, Fishing, Freshwater, Nature & Science, $1 million, asian carp, great lakes, invasive, reward, 0
The Asian carp problem the Great Lakes is facing may soon be a thing of the past. The Michigan...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Nature & Science, burmese, Everglades, florida, invasive species, python, snake eats three deer, study, three deer eaten, 0
It’s no secret that the snake situation in the Everglades has gotten out of hand – that’s putting it...
- Outdoors360, , Active, Animals, Freshwater, Video, Viral, alligator snapping turtle, bite, brave wilderness, snap, snapping turtle, turtle, 0
Video description from Brave Wilderness YouTube channel: Often confused for one another the prehistoric looking Alligator Snapping Turtle and...
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019