World champion free-diver Pierre Frolla slips below the oceans surface for up to 6 minutes at a time to interact with whales, eels and sharks. Over 51 days, he explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Rob Chapman, , Active, Scuba & Spearfishing, Sharks, Video, Viral, Amberjack, bull shark, ride, spearfish, steel rockett, 0
Steel Rocket has already accomplished some incredible things in his young career spearfishing, but this may have been his...
- Kyle Rhodes, , Active, Sports, Travel, Video, climb Everest twice in a week, Kilian Jornet, Mount Everest, ultrarunner, 0
Most people will never even attempt to climb Mount Everest. Of the people that do make the decision to...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Funny, Video, Viral, bear, brown bear, catch, grizzly, kodiak, Olympic Game Farm, Washington, waving bears, 0
Grizzly bears may not seem like they’d care much about being friendly, but the waving bears at the Olympic...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019