Those aren’t waves shot in slow motion or freeze frame you’re seeing, they’re actually the frozen waves in Lake Baikal, located in southern Siberia in Russia. The amazing phenomena can be seen as they slowly roll (very, very slowly) onto shore as a man is seen filming them.
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Boat, Boating, Nature & Science, Saltwater, Video, Viral, Adelaide River, Australia, boat tour, croc, crocodile, saltwater crocodile, tour guide, 0
A boat tour on the Adelaide River in Australias Northern Territory nearly took a dangerous turn when a saltwater croc got...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019