Most people consider remoras to be no-good hangers-on, sponging off well-meaning marine megafauna. But on a recent Georgia Aquarium research trip to Mexico to study whale sharks, one of the staff divers, Elliott Jessup, had an incredible encounter with one of the most inquisitive fish any of us have ever seen, and scientist/videographer Bruce Carlson caught the whole thing in HD. The waters were full of whale sharks and their attendant remoras, when this little guy took a real liking to Elliott, even attaching to his butt, and eating his hair. Footage copyright 2010 Bruce Carlson/Georgia Aquarium and used with permission.
- Outdoors360, , Fishing, Saltwater, Video, Viral, Crosthwait Fishing Tournament, goliath grouper, grouper, jewfish, Sam Crosthwait, sea monster, warsaw grouper, 0
The video of this real life sea monster (347-pound warsaw grouper) has gone viral several different times from several...
- Outdoors360, , Nature & Science, Travel, Video, Viral, Amon Barker, aprés visuals, human nature, mountains, nature film, wildlife, 0
Anyone can point a camera and take some pictures or video of nature, but to capture the essence of...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Nature & Science, Video, Viral, african bullfrog, aggressive, bullfrog, frog, snake, snake eater, 0
Most encounters between frogs and snakes usually end in favor of the snake. Fortunately for the overly aggressive African bullfrog,...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019