Cameron Kirkconnell is an absolute monster! After spearing a 19lb grouper, Kirkconnell resurfaces before diving 80 feet to pick it up, setting a new world record for the impressive catch. If that wasn’t enough, he spots a lobster on the way up and plucks him right off the ocean floor before surfing with both catches.
Outdoors360, , Technology, Video, Viral, Avengers, eBay, homemade, Hulkbuster, Infinity War, inventor builds Hulkbuster, iron man, Marvel, 0
What could you make with stuff you found on eBay? Inventor Colin Furze put that question to the test...
Outdoors360, , Animals, Fishing, Nature & Science, Sharks, Video, for out shark, man carries shark out to sea, no energy, shark needs help, tired shark, 0
It can be hard out there for a shark. They’re not all these rage monsters with limitless energy that...
Outdoors360, , Active, Nature & Science, Saltwater, Sports, Video, Viral, double ride, giant wave, portugal, storm, surfer, surfing, swell, tidal wave, 0
If you’re going to do something insane and potentially life-threatening, it might as well be with a buddy. While...
Outdoors360, , Animals, Funny, Video, Viral, bizarre, face off, fight, Lynx, nightmare fuel, scream, screaming match, 0
Much like humans, arguments between lynx can quickly escalate to a face-to-face screaming match that makes everyone within shouting...
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019
- Oakland A’s Sign Fan Who Threw 96 MPH Fastball At Speed Pitch Contest August 2, 2019
- Chuck Norris Named Glock’s New Spokesman July 24, 2019