Wisconsin fishermen Christian Burzynski, Adam Grieves and Andy Holst reeled in a catch that was 60 years in the making when fishing from Wolf River. What they thought was originally a rock or a log turned out to be a 60-year-old six-pack of Budweiser. Unfortunately for the fishing trio, what they found inside wasn’t ice cold refreshment since the cans had long ago corroded and filled with mud.
- Rob Chapman, , Video, Viral, boat, Coast Guard, hypothermia, rescue, sink, Steinhatchee, 0
Coast Guard crews rescued three people, after their boat sank 23 miles west of Steinhatchee River, Florida, on December...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Boating, Fishing, Saltwater, Sharks, Video, annual fishing trip, bull shark, canoe, close call, shark attack, shark fishing, 0
A particularly angry bull shark made sure these fisherman had a trip they’d never forget…they just had to survive...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019