Apparently the giant, dark shark was invisible to this kayaker who looks like he’s heading towards a confrontation with an animals that’s literally bigger than his kayak. Luckily, this wasn’t a great white, tiger, or bull shark, it was a harmless basking shark. But, can you imagine being in that kayak, not seeing the shark (so you certainly had no idea on the species), and then wham – you’re face to face!
- Outdoors360, , Active, Animals, Boating, Fishing, Saltwater, Video, 226 pound grouper, blenker boatworks, first place, gulf of mexico, Sarasota Slam, team sea saw, warsaw grouper, 0
Team Sea Saw/Blenker Boatworks has to be feeling pretty great right now. Not only did they battle a massive...
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Nature & Science, Video, africa, attack, lion, living with lions, Marakele Predator Centre, South Africa, 0
No matter how close someone thinks they are with a wild animal, you never fully know if something will...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019