I’m not entirely sure what’s happening here, but I do know it’s probably the most incredible, mind-boggling bucking bronco encounter (or anything else, for that matter) I’ve ever seen. I was impressed he didn’t fall off from the overly aggressive bucking, until the backflip happened. I expected the guy to be on the ground – dead. Not only does a body slam from a horse not kill him, he holds on and keeps riding it! Then the second backflip body slam happens…and he’s still hanging on! If there’s a true Superman on this earth, I think we just found him.
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019
- Oakland A’s Sign Fan Who Threw 96 MPH Fastball At Speed Pitch Contest August 2, 2019
- Chuck Norris Named Glock’s New Spokesman July 24, 2019