The last thing anyone wants to do is fall in the water right on top of a shark. The situation can get much worse if that shark is one they just released. Luckily for this fisherman, he had caught a thresher shark, which only has five recorded attacks on humans in history. It would’ve been an entirely different scenario had he gone in after a bull shark – and it probably wouldn’t have ended in laughter.
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Saltwater, Travel, Video, Viral, 1300 pound crocodile, Australia, crocodile, massive, northern territory, saltwater croc, 0
A 1,300-pound saltwater crocodile has been captured after an eight-year-long search. Rangers captured the massive croc in Katherine, a town in...
- OUTDOORS360 - LONG SLEEVE PERFORMANCE SHIRT
- Outdoors360 - Hanes Sports Performance Long Sleeve $25.99 – $29.99
- LIVE UPDATES: The Search for Missing Firefighters Continues August 20, 2019
- Coast Guard Searches Florida Coast For Two Firefighters Missing At Sea August 19, 2019
- Waterpark Wave Pool Malfunction Creates Tsunami, Injures Dozens August 16, 2019
- NBA Legend Michael Jordan Catches Marlin In The White Marlin Open August 14, 2019
- Deer Gets Wrecked By Pothole, Flips Over It And Keeps Running August 13, 2019